Vegan BBQ ricotta pizza with ranch drizzle TOO GOOD! Tag a friend and grab reci…
Vegan BBQ ricotta pizza with ranch drizzle😛
Tag a friend and grab recipe below ✨
1 pound refrigerated pizza dough (I get mine from trader joes)
1 package @noevilfoods Pitboss
3/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
3/4 cup shredded vegan cheese (I used follow your heart mozzarella shreds)
1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 cup vegan mayo
1/4 cup unsweetened soy milk
2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
1 tsp dried dill
1/4 tsp ground pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 tbsp vinegar
Salt and pepper
1. If using refrigerated store-bought dough allow the dough to come to room temperature on the counter for 10 minutes.
2. Add the @noevilfoods pit boss to a large pan over medium heat along with 1/2 cup bbq sauce. Mix and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Cut a piece of parchment to fit your baking sheet or pizza stone onto your counter, sprinkle with flour and place the dough on it. Use your fingers to gently press and stretch the dough into a large circle…(you could also use a rolling pin)
4. Spread the remaining barbecue sauce, then scatter the bbq pit boss, sprinkle the vegan mozzarella cheese shreds, then top with the thinly sliced red onion.
5. Carefully transfer the parchment with pizza onto the pizza stone or baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until crust is slightly browned.
6. Combine all ranch ingredients into a small bowl and mix.
7. Sprinkle the cilantro on top and a drizzle of vegan ranch before serving.
***for ricotta recipe go on to my blog (linked in bio) and type in ricotta in the search bar*** •
#vegan #feedfeed #pizza #bitboss #gluten #dinner #dinneridea #f52gram #f52grams #cooking #veg #bbq #yum #meatfree #delicious #veganism #vegetarian #foodie #food52 #foodporn #buzzfeast #feedfeed #recipe #recipes