Whipped together this quick sundried tomato + mushroom pasta for dinner last nig…
Whipped together this quick sundried tomato + mushroom pasta for dinner last night when I was hungry and wanted something simple and delicious 🙌🏼 Topped it off with a pumpkin seed Parmesan cheese made by blending a handful of pumpkin seeds, 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast and salt (to taste) 💛.
To make the pasta 👇🏼:
1. Sauté 1/2 onion + 3 cloves of garlic in oil on medium heat until translucent. Meanwhile, boil pasta of choice.
2. Add 2 cups of sliced mushrooms and 1/4 cup of chopped sundried tomato + 2 tbsp of sundried tomato oil.
3. Sauté until mushrooms have softened and water has evaporated.
4. Add 1/4 cup dry white wine (or sub vegetable stock) + salt and pepper to taste. Cook until reduced.
5. Add pasta into sauce once cooked + 1/4 cup of the pasta water to thicken + the juice of 1/2 a lemon. Sauté together until combined. Enjoy! 💕