Combine two university exams, a big week of work , sprinkle a stomach bug on top…
Combine two university exams?, a big week of work ?, sprinkle a stomach bug on top and what do you get? ?
A girl who just wants a quick easy snack that is light on your tummy.
To make this pumpkin slice:
1. Preheat your oven to 200’C
2. Beat 60grams of butter and 60 grams of caster sugar in a bowl until it goes whiter in colour.
3. Add in an egg and mix until well combined.
4. Add 500 grams mashed pumpkin, 1tsp vanilla essence, 200 grams self raising flour, 100mL milk and 2tsp baking powder. Mix again until combined.
5. Pour mixture into a slice tin and sprinkle with almond slivers
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes (depending on you tin size)