2 ingredient homemade PASTA! Tag your bff or love and make this on. Night in I…
2 ingredient homemade PASTA!
Tag your bff or love and make this on. Night in ✨
2 cups semolina flour
3/4 cup warm water
1. In a large bowl, place semolina flour. Add warm water and stir to make a stiff dough. Increase water if dough seems too dry (1 tbsp). Although be sure to not add too much water because you don’t want the dough to be sticky.
2. Pat the dough into a ball and turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 10 minutes…Dough will start crumbly and dry and after the 10 minutes of kneading it will become smoother and softer. Cover. Let dough rest for 15 minutes.
3. Roll out dough to desired thinness using rolling pin or pasta machine. Work with a 1/4 of the dough at one time. Keep the rest covered, to prevent from drying out.If you’re using the pasta machine, stop at the third or second to last setting. Cut pasta into desired shapes. Or use the spaghetti setting if your pasta machine has one.
4. Dust a clean large area with flour and lay our pasta leaving room in between each pasta noodle. let harden for 20- 30 minutes.
5. Once the pasta had harden (will not be as hard as store bought pasta but should no longer be super soft to the touch), gently grab the pasta and cook in boiling water for 2 minutes, staring as it cooks! Drain the pasta after the two minutes and serve with your favorite sauce.
#vegan #veganrecipes #veganfood #vegans #foodporn #food #foodies #pasta #veg #vegetarian #food52 #recipe #easyrecipe #instagood #italianfood #italy #eat #eating #realfood #veganism