PAD SEE EW: AKA SPICY NOODLES + GIVEAWAY W/ @mycoconutbowls Recipe below! GIVE…
PAD SEE EW: AKA SPICY NOODLES + GIVEAWAY W/ @mycoconutbowls
Win a coconut bowl for you and a friend!
HOW TO ENTER
1) Follow @mycoconutbowls and @alexafuelednaturally
2) Tag A Friend under this photo + have friend follow too (both should follow to win!)
3)Like this photo * You can enter more then once just tag a different friend each time!
Giveaway Ends in 48 Hours and the winner will be announced on Instagram.
Vegan Pad See Ew
1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
3 cloves garlic
8 ounces broccolini, chopped
1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 lb fresh rice noodles (found in asian market) OR 1 lb dry rice noodles
5 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
1 1/2 tbsp sriracha
1-2 tsp chili pepper flakes (depending of preference of heat!)
8 ounces broccolini
2 tbsp avocado oil (or oil of choice)
1.If you’re not using fresh noodles and instead using dry rice noodles prepare the noodles according to packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile mince the garlic and thinly slice the onion. Bring a wok or large pan on medium heat. Add the oil then add the garlic and onion and sauté for 4 minutes then add thinly sliced bell pepper and chopped broccolini. Sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add the chili pepper flakes and stir.
3. Add the noodles to the vegetables and mix…the noodles should soften after 2-3 minutes.
4. To a small bowl combine soy sauce and sriracha. Mix together then pour over the noodles. Fold gently to combine, for the sauce to coat the noodles evenly and to caramelize. Letting cook for 4-5 minutes.
5. Turn off heat and serve immediately. .
#mycoconutbowls #tagtowin#veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf