SPICED CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE! I like to think of it as Mexican hot coco in cake f…
SPICED CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE!
I like to think of it as Mexican hot coco in cake form😍✨ decadent & SO chocolately. Tag a friend and grab recipe below!
Recipe 🍰 -INGREDIENTS-
1/3 cup hazelnut flour
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/3 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons cacao powder
2 tablespoons cacao nibs
1/2 tsp of salt
10 medjool dates, pitted
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 1/2 cups cashew nuts (soaked overnight in filtered water or in hot water for 20 minutes)
3/4 cup coconut milk (from a can)
7 medjool dates, pitted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cups cacao powder
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
10 ounces dark chocolate (non dairy)
1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Before you begin this recipe soak your raw cashews. If you have the time soak them in filtered water for at least 2 hours or over night OR you can soak in hot water for 20 minutes.
2. To a food processor add all crust ingredients and pulse! It should come together into a sticky dough.
3. Grease a 6” springform pan with 1 tsp melted coconut oil. Remove crust from food processor and press into the greased pan, evenly pressing down and pushing the crust to the sides as well. Set aside.
4. In a high speed blender combine cashews, (shake coconut milk can before opening) coconut milk and the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness by adding more maple syrup if needed.
5.Pour the filling on top of the crust and spread with a spoon or spatula creating a smooth top. Place In freezer for 4 hours or over-night.
Run a sharp knife along the edge of the pan and cheesecake and then release cake from pan.
6. Chop the chocolate into small pieces. Place chocolate in microwave safe bowl and place in microwave heating in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is melted. Add coconut oil & stir in.
7. Spread an even layer of chocolate over the cake. Add a optional dust of cinnamon + cacao powder mixture over top. Let sit for 15 minutes, cut in and enjoy!
#cake #chocolate #vegan #ad #bobsredmill #bobsfallflavors #veganrecipe #glutenfree #dessert #f52grams