Sweet potato taquitos with vegan cashew sour cream, avo & cilantro (& a side of …
Sweet potato taquitos with vegan cashew sour cream, avo & cilantro (& a side of salsa). Tag a friend and grab the super SIMPLE & EASY recipe below.
Corn tortillas ( I used 8 tortillas)
3 medium sized sweet potatoes
3 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1-2 tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
1. Wash and poke holes in sweet potatoes. Bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees F. for 40 minutes.
2. Once potatoes are soft in the inside remove skin and mash in a medium sized bowl with nutritional yeast, salt, pepper, garlic powder. Mix until well combined.
3. Heat corn tortillas slightly before assembling so that the tortillas are easier to roll / don’t tear.
4. Place 1-2 spoon fulls of sweet potato filling and roll into taquitos.
5. You can pan fry the taquitos in a little bit of avocado or olive oil for 2 minutes on each side or bake them in the oven for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F.
6. Prepare cashew sour cream (recipe in on my blog) , and any other toppings and enjoy 🙂
#vegan #veganism #veg #vegetarianrecipes #vegetarian #foodie #food #buzzfeed #feed #taquitos #health #fit #healthy #yum #veggie #recipe #recipeideas #buzzfeast