P+V = Protien & Vegetable
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking time 30 mins
- 4 chicken fillets
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 x 400g can of crushed tomatoes
- 125g of philli extra light cream cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 table spoons of chopped parsley
- Steamed vegetables to serve
- Add the chicken to a non stick pan and cook 3-4 mins each side until browned. remove and set aside
- Sauté the onion and garlic for 3 mins until softened. Add paprika and cook for a further minute.
- Stir in stock and tomatoes.
- Return chicken to the pan and simmer covered for 15mins or until chicken is cooked through
- whisk together philly with some cooking liquid until smooth, add to the pan with seasonings and parsley.
- Cook for a further 2-3 mins until heated through. Placed chicken on serving plates, spoon over the sauce and serve with steamed vegetables. Serve immediately.