HOMEMADE VEGAN BRIOCHE! Tag your ppl & grab easy recipe! (“How to” on my IG stor…
HOMEMADE VEGAN BRIOCHE!
Tag your ppl & grab easy recipe!
(“How to” on my IG stories)
1 cup filtered water
1 tsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp dry active yeast (1 packet)
5 tbsp avocado oil (+ a bit more for greasing pan)
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp salt
1 banana or 1/2 cup apple sauce
2 cups @bobsredmill Organic all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups @bobsredmill Organic bread flour
1. Heat up the water in the microwave for 20 seconds just until lukewarm.
2. Mix 1 tsp coconut sugar sugar & 1 tbsp yeast into the water to dissolve. let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, In a separate bowl, mix the 1/4 cup coconut sugar, 1/4 avocado oil, and mashed banana or apple sauce and mix very well.
4. ***If you do not have an electric mixer with a dough hook simple combine ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon… once you add the flour 1 cup at a time…once you get to the last cup use your hands to incorporate and knead for 10 minutes until sticky dough begins to form… dust your working area with a bit of flour**** Using your electric mixer with the dough hook, combine the yeast mixture, banana mixture, and the flour 1 cup at a time. Knead for about 5 minutes.
5. Once the dough is smooth and when you poke it, it doesn’t stick to your finger, brush the dough with a bit of avocado oil and cover the bowl with a kitchen towel.
6. Let the dough rise for an hour, until double in size.
7.When the dough is done rising, form your brioche in any way you want… if you went to do a braid ( see my “how to in the comments below).
8.Once you have formed your bread, Place in your baking loaf pan that is greased with avocado oil and let rise for another 10-20 minutes.
9. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Once oven is ready , brush brioche with avocado oil then bake bread for 30 minutes. The bread should be a golden brown, let cool for 30 minutes-1 hour ! This bread is perfect for French toast or toasted with vegan butter!
#vegan #bobsredmill #bobsfallflavors #ad #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #f52grams