If you find it difficult to get more greens or vegetables into your diet, here a…
✨If you find it difficult to get more greens or vegetables into your diet, here are some simple tips for you:💫
1. Stir greens like spinach or kale or fresh herbs into any type of soup.
2. Make a salad with more than one type of green vegetable. Instead of just 🥬, add watercress, baby spinach, beet leaves, or rocket.
3. Add green vegetables or freeze dried vegetable blend powders to your smoothies.
4. Make your dips more interesting by adding vegetables to them. Spinach, 🥕, beets etc work great in hummus.
5. Mix your grains or pasta with fresh herbs or add wilted greens to the sauce you intend to eat them with.
6. Rice or spiralise your vegetables to make them more fun and eat them with sauces you’d typically use for pasta or grains.
7. Cot your vegetables in spices then air fry or roast them vegetables in the oven. It makes them crunchy and super delicious. •
🍃What’s in my bowl? Cauliflower rice with sweet 🍠 and 🍄 stew with lightly toasted 🥜
What are your tricks for eating more vegetables?