What do you eat when you are on cut? I got this question so many times over past…
What do you eat when you are on cut? I got this question so many times over past 3 weeks, so today it’s high time for my new FOOD DIARY ?? As you see it does not vary that much from my food diaries when I was maintaining body weight because it’s not my intention to do a drastic cut. Basically I decreased a bit of my calories intake and I totally cut on treats. And I don’t mean sushi or other healthy treats, I will still have them in moderation ?✔️ What I cut off are: ice creams, cookies and all treats with sugar because they are my weakness and I am pretty sure I gained here and there because I wasn’t strict enough on them. And why I am TOTALLY cutting them off for 2-3 months? Because I want to reach my goals as soon as possible and unfortunately when you’re aging, you’re not blessed anymore with a metabolism of 20-years old girl. Actually I am not complaining, it’s not that bad but this is just a fact ? But now back to my food diary from yesterday. Here is what I had:
1. ? Breakfast part 1 – bulletproof coffee with raspberries.
2. ? Breakfast part 2 – scrambled eggs (4 egg white and 1 whole egg) and cherry tomatoes.
3. ? Lunch – red and yellow peppers stuffed with quinoa, beef, avocado oil, onion, garlic and tomato sauce topped with a bit of parmesan cheese.
4. ? Pre-workout meal – whole wheat spaghetti pasta with home made bolognese sauce (ground beef, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, olive oil, fresh basil and lots of herbs). 5. ? Post-workout meal – basmati rice, beef steak, steamed green asparagus, lettuce with olive oil and yellow cherry tomatoes.
6. ? Dinner – whole wheat bread with bresaola ham, spinach, avocado and tomato.
Total of 1’831 calories ?? I had my legs session followed by short cardio and I burned 700 calories ??♀️? It was a tough workout but I enjoyed it so much. I am very happy with my overall balance of calories in and out yesterday. Please, note that I burn that much calories only when I train my legs, my usual session is 300-500 burned calories. Any questions in regards to my nutrition plan on cut? Ask below in the comments?? Thank you guys for all your support ♥️?!!